Eco Sea Scooter Lanai Tour Off Sanity Vessel
Hop aboard Sanity vessel off Kaanapali Beach for our Ocean Adventure Sea Scooter Snorkel Tour. This Educational Guided Lanai Sea Scooter Snorkeling tour is like no other. We visit two amazing snorkeling spots and explore the wild sea life in their natural environment off this comfortable well constructed and safe vessel. Rent a Mermaid skirt and snorkel with our Maui sea scooters. Our mission is to educate as many people as possible to identify the negative human impact on our ocean and the solutions to those issues through Education, Monitoring, and Restoration. “Make a Difference”
20 Guests, 4 Hours to Lanai
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to start time.
Whalers Village, 2435 Ka’anapali Parkway
WHAT TO BRING
Please bring towel
Small items can be left at the store (keys, phone, etc.). Remove all jewelry.
Sea Scooters have propellers. Long hair or strings from beach attire must be pulled back, tied up, or tucked in for safety. Remove all jewelry. All items will get caught in propellers.
Our sea scooters float to the surface.
DON’T BE LATE!
- Check in 30 minutes before tour
- Sign waiver
- Fitting for all guests life jacket, snorkel masks, fins
- Offers available at an additional cost: camera rentals, wet suit tops rentals, and purchase of rash guards
- 10 minutes on video featured by coral reef institute
- Crew – safety briefing
- Under water hand sign language
- Instructions on using our Yamaha sea scooters
- Explain where we are going and why
- Stay together. Do not wander off.
2 Hours Off Shore – Available Daily– Individual or Private
8:30 am check in. 9am – 11am
11:30 am check in. 12 noon – 2pm
Vessel Off Kaanapali Beach – Monday, Wednesday, Friday, or Sunday
3 Hour Private Charter
7:30 am check in, 8am – 11am
11:30 am check in, 12am - 3pm
4 Hour Vessel Tour to Lanai – Tuesdays, Thurdays, or Saturdays
6:45 am check in, 7:15 am Departure, Return approx. 11:30 am
Call 808-281-0466 for more info.
What is the total capacity of each availability?
5 guests per tour guide, 20 guests maximum
What are the prices (before tax)?
Off shore – 2 hrs
Eco sea scooter snorkeling – 2 hours per person rate 10 passenger max – off shore
- Adult – $119.00 per person (no one under 16 years old is allowed)
Exclusive private charter – 2 hours – 5 guests per 1 guide
- $625.00 for party of 5
Eco sea scooter vessel tour off Kaanapali Beach
4 hrs tour – Meet at Whaler's Village, 2435 Kaanapali Parkway, Lahaina – max 20 guests
- Vessel Charter – $189.00 per person (no guests under 16 years old allowed)
- Private Vessel Charter – $2,895.00 – The whole vessle is yours for 3 hours. 20 guests, 10 sea scooters plus 5 mermaid skirts. Additional hourly rate available at $550.00 per hour.
Add 7.166% tax – break down 4.166% state tax 3% DLNR tax
Item offered on retail:
- Offering videography – separately – book in advance directly from photographer
- Offering rental of cameras with 36g sd card for $50.00 per day
- Offering rental of mermaid skirts on vessel snorkel tours off Kaanapali Beach only $35.00 per mermaid skirt
Rental of Maui sea scooters (Yamaha 350LI) for 6 hr only for certified divers only with dive card. $79.00 For pick up and dropoff, call 808-281-0466.
Tax is 4.166% on all retail items for rent and sale
What information do you want to capture per customer:
- Clients name
- Contact info – cell number
- Weight/ size – to fit life jackets
- Shoe size – for fins size
- Must be able to swim
- Comfortable in the ocean
- Otherwise we offer private tours for non-snorkelers and non-swimmers
What information do you want to capture/require per whole booking:
- Where you are staying (Hotel & Room number, private residence, Cruise ship, Etc.)
- How long are you staying on Maui – dates
- Comments, no pregnancies, no health OR mental issues
- Must be able to carry 20+ lbs of equipment
- Walk to beach into the ocean off shore
- How did you hear about us?
- Not ADA
- Check in is 30 minutes prior to each tour
- Location for check in and return:
200 Hui Road F., Lahaina, Hawaii 96761
- Confirmation at time of booking – weather permitting
- Flexibility appreciated – offer other days and time
- Contact us direct – 808-281-0466 or email – EcoSeaScooters@gmail.com
- Wear swim attire – dress appropriately
- Sea Scooters have propellers. Long hair or strings from beach attire must be pulled back, tied up, or tucked in for safety. Remove all jewelry. All items will get caught in propellers.
- Bring towels & cameras
- We provide reef/skins safe sunscreen
- No serious medical conditions or heart problems
- Non ADA – must be able to launch from beach with equipment
- Sea scooters weigh approximately 20 lbs plus fins, mask, and towel.
- Kids over 7 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Each guests must sign a waiver
- Parking off property
- For vessel tours, park at Whaler's Village parking lot and walk to the beach between Leilani's on the Beach Restaurant and Westin Hotel.
- Guests may rent extra items on line – before arrival
- 48 hours cancellation policy in place – due to scheduling
- Full refund due to weather conditions
- If tours are cancelled – clients may choose to use credit paid for items in Water Works Sports Store
- Tripadvisor/Yelp reviews appreciated
- Sharing photos and videos through social media are also appreciated
- Offering our guests “round off to the $” donations to Coral Reef Institute and Naplili Bay Beach Foundation.
- RebelHawaii.org – OneCoralReef.org